Education

👉Post Graduation Level

M.Sc. in Physics October 2018
I have been passed my masters degree in Physics department from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology(BUET) insitute with good CGPA. I have completed my masters thesis work on Biophysics at Biophysics Research Laboratory, which was very honor for me. Because Biophysics Research Laboratory is one of the leading research Lab in Bangladesh. The Laboratory is keen on pushing the boundaries of traditional research system and vigilant to face the challenges that the ever changing field of research brings forth.

👉Under Graduation Level

B.Sc. (Engg.) in APECEDecember 2016
I have been completed my bachalor degree in Applied Physics, Electronics and Communication Engineering department from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University (BSMRSTU) with excellent CGPA. The Department of Applied Physics, Electronics and Communication Engineering is open to people who would like (i) to conduct research in electronics/communication, (ii) to pioneer new sciences by applying physics, (iii) to study fundamental areas in engineering, and (iv) to contribute to society by applying physics.

👉College Level

Higher Secondary Certificate in ScienceJuly 2011
I have been completed my HSC degree in Science group from Govt. M. M. City College, Khulna with very good GPA.

👉Secondary School Level

Secondary School Certificate in Science • May 2009
I have been completed my SSC degree in Science group from Saint Joseph`s High School, Khulna with very extraordinary good GPA.
Powered by Blogger.